Brilliant Venus is that bright “star” shining in the west after sunset during March 2020.
In the evening sky during March 2020, Venus passes a galaxy and Uranus. Use the chart in the linked article and a binocular to find these dimmer features of the sky.
As Venus approaches the Pleiades, near month’s end, the moon makes a pretty triangle with the brilliant planet an the star cluster.
- Venus passes a galaxy and a planet, March 3 – 11
- Venus, Moon, and Pleiades, March 28
- Venus passes the Pleaides
- Venus as an Evening Star (Feature article)
- Semi-technical daily notes for the month